Individuals wishing to apply for the Dissertation Workshop will be required to provide the following details at the time of submission:
- Name, Email, Phone Number, School Affiliation
- Project Title, Department Chair/Head Name, Academic Advisor’s Name, and Academic Advisor’s Email
- Demographic information regarding Race and Gender
- 1 – PDF file containing a 2-3 page description of the project, double spaced. One or two additional pages of tables or figures may be included. File should include the project’s current status-planned, data collection in progress, data collected and analysis in process, etc. Description should conclude by proposing one or more methodologic issues raised by the project for discussion at the workshop.
- 1 – PDF file containing the information listed above with all references to your name, institution, etc. removed.
POTENTIAL FUNDING FOR SELECTED APPLICANTS
Students selected for participation will receive a fellowship to support travel expenses for the meeting.